When adding a code to My F-Secure account, getting an error: ''Could not find any coupon for this code'

Issue:

• When adding a subscription code to My F-Secure account, getting an error: ''Could not find any coupon for this code''
  • Getting error when trying to add 20-digit code, that is in form xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx

Resolution:

If the code that you're trying to activate is in the format of XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX, and contains a combination of both letters and numbers, then the code is for F-Secure Internet Security. You cannot activate F-Secure SAFE with an F-Secure Internet Security code. An F-Secure SAFE code is in the format XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX and it includes only letters.

To activate F-Secure Internet Security, download and install the product via the following link: https://download.sp.f-secure.com/SE/Retail/installer/F-SecureNetworkInstaller-IS.exe

Also note that you cannot activate an F-Secure FREEDOME code on a My F-Secure account. You will need to install F-Secure FREEDOME and activate the code in the program itself. 

If the code is for F-Secure SAFE, and still cannot activate it, please contact F-Secure support and we can check this for you.

Article no: 000003778

Pricing & Product Info

For product info and pricing please go to the F-Secure product page

Version history
Revision #:
1 of 1
Last update:
‎04-12-2019 12:14 PM
Updated by:

Labels (2)