Suomi24 email service ends on 10 January 2020. How will it affect your F-Secure services?

This is a notification for F-Secure customers who have a suomi24.fi email address in use.

On 10 January, 2020, the Suomi24 email service is moving to a new email provider, mailbox.org. This means that if you do not want to move your suomi24.fi email address to the new provider, your suomi24.fi email address will stop working on 10 January, 2020 and you will no longer be able to access your email messages.

For more information about moving your suomi24.fi email address to mailbox.org, refer here.

How does this affect my F-Secure products?

If you used a suomi24.fi email address when buying your F-Secure products, to ensure the continuity of your F-Secure services, follow these instructions.

Users of F-Secure SAFE and F-Secure TOTAL:

If you used your suomi24.fi email address when you created your My F-Secure account, we strongly recommend that you change your email address for the My F-Secure account as soon as possible. To find out how to change it, follow the steps in article How do I change My F-Secure account login email address?

Users of F-Secure Internet Security:

Save the information from the confirmation email that was sent to you by our eCommerce partner Cleverbridge when you bought the product. The email contains the subscription code which is needed if you have to reinstall the product. You can find the subscription code also by following the steps in article How can I check the subscription information in my F-Secure product?

Users of F-Secure FREEDOME (standalone version):

If you are using the standalone version of F-Secure FREEDOME (not part of the F-Secure TOTAL package), to find out the product subscription code, consult the confirmation email that was sent to you when you bought the product. If you are using one of the latest versions of FREEDOME, you can find out the subscription code also as follows:
  1. Open the F-Secure FREEDOME app.
  2. On the left navigation pane, select first Subscription and then select one of the following options:
    • iPhone and iPad: Show Freedome Account ID
    • Android: Show subscription code
    • Windows and Mac: Show my current subscription code
Pricing & Product Info

For product info and pricing please go to the F-Secure product page

Version history
Revision #:
3 of 3
Last update:
yesterday
Updated by:

Labels (6)