How do I share my subscription with a family member or a friend?

You can share your subscription with a friend or family member (sub-user) by inviting them into your My F-Secure group. This allows them to protect their devices using your available licenses. You can add up to 8 sub-users to your subscription.

1. Log in to My F-Secure with your account username and password.
  2. In My F-Secure, select TOTAL apps in the top bar.
  3. On the My F-Secure dashboard, select the product whose license you want to share.
  4. Select Add device. The Whose device do you want to protect? window appears.
  5. Select Someone else's device, and then select Continue. The Invite a person window appears.
  6. Fill in the name and email address of the person you want to invite to your My F-Secure group, and select Send invitation. The person you add will receive an invitation email that allows them to protect their devices using your licenses.

The members of your My F-Secure group won't see the devices of other members. Only you can see all devices in your My F-Secure.

Note: When you invite a family member or a friend to your My F-Secure group, they will have access to the licenses that you have, but they will only be able to manage the licenses under their account. You, as the organizer (main user), may release licenses if you wish to free them up.

Pricing & Product Info

For product info and pricing please go to the F-Secure product page

Version history
Revision #:
22 of 22
Last update:
2 weeks ago
Updated by:

Labels (2)