How do I access and download the two-step verification recovery codes for My F-Secure?

1. Log in to My F-Secure with your account username and password.
  2. Once logged in, select <your name> > Account settings, and then select F-Secure account settings.
  3. Next to the 2-Step Verification status, click Change.
  4. Do one of the following:
    • Click View current recovery codes to view the codes in your web browser.
    • Click Download recovery code as as a text file. The codes are downloaded on your computer as a .txt file. Go to your Downloads folder, and save your codes in a safe place.
    • Click Generate new recovery codes > Generate to create a new set of recovery codes.
      Note: When you generate new recovery codes, the previously generated codes will no longer work. Remember to save the new codes.

After setting up the two-step verification for your My F-Secure account, remember to save the recovery codes. The recovery codes are an important safeguard so that you can access your My F-Secure account if, for some reason, you are unable to access the mobile authentication app.

Important:

Keep the codes safe and make sure that only you can access them. You can only use each code once and in the order that they are listed.
Pricing & Product Info

For product info and pricing please go to the F-Secure product page

Version history
Revision #:
13 of 13
Last update:
Tuesday
Updated by:

Labels (1)