how can i update my antivirus database with usb ....plz help itz urgent

Scholar

how can i update my antivirus database with usb ....plz help itz urgent

i am currently using f secure antivirus for my work stations and due to security reasons the internet connection is disabled...but can i update the database by manually downloading the  updates and than can install from the usb stick...plz reply 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: how can i update my antivirus database with usb ....plz help itz urgent

Hi tauseef99,

You can download latest antivirus database from the following link:

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi tauseef99,

You can download latest antivirus database from the following link:

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

thnks for the quick sollution.......

however i was able to update only the computers which has version 9.01 build 102 installed but when i try to run the update for other pc'c which have version 9.32 build 103 a black screen appears and then the window closes....what can i do???

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi tauseef99,

Would be easier if you contact our technical support regarding this problem. Here is the link how to :

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact/request

To speed up process please provide fsdiag from the computer where you have the problem:

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/home_global/support/contact/fsdiag