f-secure management agent failed in an internal operation.

Scholar

f-secure management agent failed in an internal operation.

Hi

I'm getting this error message on the clients

f-secure management agent failed in an internal operation. setting the policy variable 1.3.6.1.4.1.2213.11.2.90.40 (error=-505) was not successful. If the problem persists please contact the system administrator.

I'm guessing this one setting on my policy manager I have to change, but I havn't got a clue how to begin troubleshooting this.

Any suggestions?

Thx

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: f-secure management agent failed in an internal operation.

Hi janaps,

Is there any changes made on your Policy Manager Server recently? Upgrade or migration?

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Yes, I have migrated the pm to a new server. I followed the steps outlined in this forum post

http://community.f-secure.com/t5/Management/i-need-to-move-policy-manager-to/td-p/1947

Former F-Secure Employee

Hi janaps,

What is the software version running on the client machine, and also which Policy Manager version you are using?

Best regards,

Gary

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

The clients have anti-virus for workstation 9.32 on Windows 7 X64 and x86, the pm server is running on server 2008 r2 and has version 10.00.36754

Former F-Secure Employee

Hello janaps,

When you migrated the PMS to another server, did you reimport all the installation packages? It would be a good idea to reimport at least the latest installation package in use.

For AV4WKS you can navigate to:

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/business_global/support/downloads/-/carousel/view/75

After the .jar package is imported and if the problem still persists I suggest you create a support ticket (with an FSDIAG from one of the hosts sending the alert)