cs 9.1-9.3 problem with vmware view 5

Novice

cs 9.1-9.3 problem with vmware view 5

Hello,

i'm implementing a vmware view's infrastructure.

Randomly the vmware client disconnect. I don't know if it depends from antivirus (all service enabled), but if i disable the application's control the VM (windows 7 VDA SP1) is freezing...

Any ideas? I have create a firewall rule that allow all ip traffic in my network but nothing change.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Superuser

Re: cs 9.1-9.3 problem with vmware view 5

Where did you install F-secure? What version?

How exactly does the infrastructure look like?

Are you sure that F-Secure is the problem?

please deactivate one module after an other to find the responsible one.

I recommend to open a support-ticket.

BR

Matthias
----------
perComp is a Platinum Partner of F-Secure since 1994. Any advice or help given by me in this forum is voluntarily and to my best knowledge based on working with the products since 1997. Direct contact for customers please check our homepage http://www.percomp.de

Novice

I have installed 9.31 and i used both linked clone pool and static pool

I have tried to completly remove antivirus from one VM and now it doesn't disconnect... it is connected from 5 hour.. with the antivirus VM disconnect after 1 or 2 hours...

Highlighted
Scholar

Please get in touch with the technical support team and they will assist you in thir best possible ways

God never made his work for man to mend
Novice

Now i'm opening a ticket.

The problem is in Application Control.... If I uninstall the internet shield all seems to work good...

Novice

New hting...

i've configured Application Control to accept al request without ask... the client now connect BUT... if i open the application control's option (modify or not modify the settings), click ok, after few minutes (2 or 3) the client disconnect....