connection to active directory.

Scholar

connection to active directory.

Hello,

I just installede FSPM 13.00 on my DC, and I'm not able to connect to AD.

I 'm using a correct domain admin

I tried LDAPS://IP:636

... nothing helped.

This is the error I got in the Administrator.error.log :

com.fsecure.fsa.ad.ldap.LdapException: Could not connect to the domain server. Check that you entered all necessary information correctly.
at com.fsecure.fspms.service.adrules.LdapDirectoryServiceImpl.toLdapException(LdapDirectoryServiceImpl.java:114)
at com.fsecure.fspms.service.adrules.LdapDirectoryServiceImpl.query(LdapDirectoryServiceImpl.java:93)
at com.fsecure.fspms.service.adrules.LdapDirectoryServiceImpl.query(LdapDirectoryServiceImpl.java:72)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:338)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:197)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:163)
at org.springframework.remoting.support.RemoteInvocationTraceInterceptor.invoke(RemoteInvocationTraceInterceptor.java:78)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:185)
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:212)
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy185.query(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

Can anyone help please ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: connection to active directory.

Hello,

What error message do you get in the UI itself?
You can refer to this thread for information on the LDAP connection in PM13.

ie. you could try plain LDAP.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello,

What error message do you get in the UI itself?
You can refer to this thread for information on the LDAP connection in PM13.

ie. you could try plain LDAP.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Indeed

just using LDAP in stead of secure ldap (LDAPS) did it.

Thanks.