cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSL problem in FSPMC 13.00

Superuser

SSL problem in FSPMC 13.00

Hello,

What does this mean and is there a solution?

(The same credentials used to work for Active Directory Import Structure in previous versions, up to F-Secure Policy Manager Console 12.40)

Thanks in advance, Yours Sincerely: Tamas Feher, Hungary.

ad_ssl_cert_error.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure

Re: SSL problem in FSPMC 13.00

Hello Tamas,

As of version 13.00, Policy Manager uses LDAPS (secure LDAP) by default to connect to the Domain Controller (DC) for Active Directory. On Windows, Policy Manager uses the Windows trust store to handle authentication to the DC seamlessly. You must import CA to the Windows Trusted Root Certification Authorities if PM host is outside of the domain network.

On Linux, you must import the company certificate in Policy Manager Server's Java runtime trust store to authenticate the DC.

Alternatively, you can use plain LDAP to connect to the DC.

Alexander

23 REPLIES
F-Secure

Hello Tamas,

As of version 13.00, Policy Manager uses LDAPS (secure LDAP) by default to connect to the Domain Controller (DC) for Active Directory. On Windows, Policy Manager uses the Windows trust store to handle authentication to the DC seamlessly. You must import CA to the Windows Trusted Root Certification Authorities if PM host is outside of the domain network.

On Linux, you must import the company certificate in Policy Manager Server's Java runtime trust store to authenticate the DC.

Alternatively, you can use plain LDAP to connect to the DC.

Alexander

RmB

Hi,

Is FSPMC 13.00 already released?

Superuser

Hello,

I am using the 13.00 RC version, but I guess the RTM/Gold could be released as soon as this Friday, if the history of previous versions is any indication.

Best Regards: Tamas Feher, Hungary.

RmB

Thank you for this information!

F-Secure
F-Secure

Hello everybody,

PM and CS 13.00 were already released today, few hours ago.

Best regards,

Vad

yes but with wrong keycodes for CS13

F-Secure

Hello Rob-K,

CS13 requires new keycodes. Do you mean that provided keycode does not work for you?

Yes - when I access the license documents in the partner portal (for my self and my customers) the keycodes for version 13 do not work.

For the V13 Premium they start with ****-

for the V13 Standard they start with ****-

when pushing the installation via Policymanager 13 - both generate a keycode expired message

EDIT: Masked License code

F-Secure
F-Secure

Hello Rob-K,

The keycodes you mention are for 12.x clients. Please, try to clear the cache of your browser.

We had checked, that partner portal contains correct keys.

Best regards,

Vad