Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relay or Sub Management Console Server

SOLVED
Scholar

Relay or Sub Management Console Server

Hi All,

As per subject above, does F-Secure Management support relay option for deployment with  requirement multiple branch with relay option to minimize multiple connection back to main office e.g agent status and update?. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Junior Advocate

Re: Relay or Sub Management Console Server

I think this is wrong here ( @Ben ),

Are you talking about Policy Management Setver? No there is no options to install a sub-server for settings (poilcies).

But you can give access to the remote admin on your central PMS allowing him/her to only see his subdomain.
The console can be installed on any remote client or be used from remote in a RDS session.

Matthias
----------
perComp is a Platinum Partner of F-Secure since 1994. Any advice or help given by me in this forum is voluntarily and to my best knowledge based on working with the products since 1997. Direct contact for customers please check our homepage http://www.percomp.de
2 REPLIES
Junior Advocate

I think this is wrong here ( @Ben ),

Are you talking about Policy Management Setver? No there is no options to install a sub-server for settings (poilcies).

But you can give access to the remote admin on your central PMS allowing him/her to only see his subdomain.
The console can be installed on any remote client or be used from remote in a RDS session.

Matthias
----------
perComp is a Platinum Partner of F-Secure since 1994. Any advice or help given by me in this forum is voluntarily and to my best knowledge based on working with the products since 1997. Direct contact for customers please check our homepage http://www.percomp.de
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for tagging me @MJ-perComp.
I moved the post the business board.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.