Problem with Dataguard

Scholar

Problem with Dataguard

Hi, I have a problem with Dataguard, when one host on the network open a file from File Server (from unit Z:) and make a changue in the file to then be able to save it in Desktop, we don´t know why Dataguard makes a block when I already made the exlusion,  then appear this message:

"c:\Users\icardenas\Desktop\example.xlsx

Don´t have permissions to save in this Location

¿Would you like to save in Documents like alternative option?

thanks for any help.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Problem with Dataguard

Hello @forcedInmigrant,

I found this post having the similar content as the older post here. Could you please explain?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Highlighted
Superuser

Re: Problem with Dataguard

Please show you DateGuard Settings

Matthias
----------
perComp is a Platinum Partner of F-Secure since 1994. Any advice or help given by me in this forum is voluntarily and to my best knowledge based on working with the products since 1997. Direct contact for customers please check our homepage http://www.percomp.de