Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Policy Manager [Proxy configuration Bug?]

Scholar

Policy Manager [Proxy configuration Bug?]

Hello!

First, sorry about my english!

I'm facing a strange problem when I'm trying to login on PM. Although my licence expires only in 2022, my software keeps prompting me to validate my registration and when I click on button "Validate Now" it gives me an error saying: "Registration cannot be validated. F-secure PM server was not able to connect to f-secure registration server".

So i checked the log file fspms-registration and found error saying: "WARN [c.f.f.r.RegistrationRestTemplate] - Cannot connect to registration server (via proxy "http://10.1.6.173:80"): 503 Service Unavailable"

This is strange because I'm not using this proxy address anymore on the Internet Options and in the registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Data Fellows\F-Secure\FSAUA Proxy

Why this keeps trying to connect at this proxy? 

PS: I already tried to reinstall and have not succeed also Fsecure team do not respond my emails.

Please help me!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Scholar

Re: Policy Manager [Proxy configuration Bug?]

Hello, thanks for the reply.

It's solved!

The right change on proxy configuratiuon it was on the fspms.proxy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Management Server 5\data\"

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Hello dmgeronimo,

Do you still have this issue? I see that support has replied in the case and the issue has been resolved.

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hello, thanks for the reply.

It's solved!

The right change on proxy configuratiuon it was on the fspms.proxy file "C:\Program Files (x86)\F-Secure\Management Server 5\data\"