PSB portal: accidental deletion

Scholar

PSB portal: accidental deletion

hi all

today I deleted accidentally a pc from portal. I unistalled the suite with the latest official unistall tool.

I installed again the software and it refuses the serials and of course i don't see the computer on portal.

How I can solve?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: PSB portal: accidental deletion

Please open a support request providing the licence key and the portal on which the key is registered.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Please open a support request providing the licence key and the portal on which the key is registered.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.

View solution in original post

Former F-Secure Employee

Hi, just in case someone find this with search engine. Since mid-2015 there is a way to get the computer return by clearing the list of removed computers for the subscription the computer was removed from (when a computer is removed it gets blocked so even if the endpoint software is still installed and the machine active, it stays away). When a computer returns it loses the alias name (if it was set) and gets the default profile (the one set by the admin for the account; if not set, then gets the system default profile). It takes 8 hours for the computer to return from the initial removal&unblock (time is counted from the removal so this is typically only relevant when accidentally deleting.

https://community.f-secure.com/t5/Business/Unblock-removed-computers-from/ta-p/69969