How to exclude folders and subfolders in the F-Secure Policy Manager Console?

F-Secure
F-Secure

Re: How to exclude folders and subfolders in the F-Secure Policy Manager Console?

Sarshar,

Yes, we are waiting for fsdiag collected on one of your affected hosts.

Best regards,

Vad

Scholar

Re: How to exclude folders and subfolders in the F-Secure Policy Manager Console?

It's weird, today I tried to regenerate fsdiag to send to F-Secure, but I wanted to check policies once again before fsdiag generation. suddenly I saw excluded objects in FSCS GUI !!! not exclusion is working on my machine !

DeepGuard stopped the app but I added SHA1 hash which worked fine and now everything is ok.

I will check with customer to see if they still have problem or not.

Did you release any product update about it ? hot fixes or patches ?

How come the issue gone without any changes ?!?!

Anyhow many thanks for your support, i will be testing on the other policy domains as well.

Regards

Bama Security
F-Secure
F-Secure

No, we didn't release any updates, fixes or patches. Probably, previously your host didn't receive the policies with exclusions from PM. And today it finally got them.

Best regards,

Vad

Scholar

Dear Vad, previously policies were received as they could be found in policy.pbf but they weren't shown in Client Security exclusion objects. there should be a problem about CS and policy.pbf relation not PM -> CS relation.
Bama Security