FSCSPr 13.11 How to turn on "notify me when installing updates" for multiple computers

Supporter

FSCSPr 13.11 How to turn on "notify me when installing updates" for multiple computers

Hi, 

I'd need to enable "Notify me when installing updates" company wide. Because I'm feeling quite lazy, I'm not going to do this manually for each computer.

I've set "Notify about intallation" to 'Yes' in PMC, but it didnt help.

Any ideas, how to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
F-Secure
F-Secure

Re: FSCSPr 13.11 How to turn on "notify me when installing updates" for multiple computers

Hello hyvokar,

Please, set this setting to "Yes", and also set the final flag for it (lock the lock). That should do the trick.

Best regards,

Vad

5 REPLIES 5
Superuser

Re: FSCSPr 13.11 How to turn on "notify me when installing updates" for multiple computers

Did you try the advanced settings?

grafik.png

Matthias
----------
perComp is a Platinum Partner of F-Secure since 1994. Any advice or help given by me in this forum is voluntarily and to my best knowledge based on working with the products since 1997. Direct contact for customers please check our homepage http://www.percomp.de

Supporter

Hi Matthias!

Do you mean I should set that to "no" ?

F-Secure
F-Secure

Hello hyvokar,

Please, set this setting to "Yes", and also set the final flag for it (lock the lock). That should do the trick.

Best regards,

Vad

Superuser

if you want that notification -> "yes"
if not -> "no"
"final" if you want to force that value to all clients

Matthias
----------
perComp is a Platinum Partner of F-Secure since 1994. Any advice or help given by me in this forum is voluntarily and to my best knowledge based on working with the products since 1997. Direct contact for customers please check our homepage http://www.percomp.de

Highlighted
Supporter

Hi, 

and thank you for your reply.

The setting was already set to "yes" as described in my first post. Locking the setting solved the problem. Thanks!