FS won't let me read an email

Aspirant

FS won't let me read an email

When I try to open an old email FS start to open it but then opens an error window in front saying that there is a problem with the sites security certificate (which is just out of date).

It gives options to proceed or not, but ignores these and the only way to proceed is to use task manager to kill the process.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aspirant

Re: FS won't let me read an email

Yes it is - although nothing has obviously changed on the pc as the date/time has always been right.

8 REPLIES 8
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi welsh,

Much appreciate if you could provide us more detail, for example a nice and clear screenshot of error message and product name would help us better understand the issue.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

I am using O Express and trying to view an old message that I have previously viewed.

FS Image2.jpg

F-Secure

Please verify the time and date on the machine is that on the correct?

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Aspirant

Yes both are correct

Senior Advisor

Well, certificates use date and time, so, if you've got wrong time and date set at your computer - then this problem will be
Aspirant

They are both correct  as in previous reply

Senior Advisor

So, problem is solved now??

Aspirant

Yes it is - although nothing has obviously changed on the pc as the date/time has always been right.