cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-Secure Client Security and KB4056892

Scholar

Re: F-Secure Client Security and KB4056892

Apparently F-Secure Scanner Manager Update 2018-01-05_01 adds the required registry key. My product is PSB Workstation Security 12.01.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi JarkkoL

Indeed the fix for the legacy products Client Security 12.xx, Protection Service for Business Workstation Security 12.01, Email and Server Security 12.xx and Protection Service for Business Email and Server Security 12.10 has been published to production channels this morning.

Note that some older versions of the legacy clients will get the fix as well however, we always recommend you keep your anti-virus software in latest version.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Hi Ben

Didn't know that PSB WksS 12.01 is considered as legacy product.... We have no plans yet to change to Computer Protection, since we only just have migrated from another product to this. Also last time i tried to install CP, i could not get it to work at all and afaik there is no way to migrate profiles in PSB portal yet.
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TexasDefense

We are aware of some problem with this patch in Software updater. We are investigating this with priority. 

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
F-Secure

Hi @TexasDefense

All PSB portals are now up-to-date for the Software updater. To get the updates to show up quickly in PSB portal, you need to assign them "send full status update" operation.

Petri