Exceeded maximum e-mail nesting level

Scholar

Exceeded maximum e-mail nesting level

Hi!!, I have a problem with the nesting level in my exchange 2003, when a user send email with messages as attachment, has receives a notification with "Exceeded maximum e-mail nesting level".

I change in F-Secure Anti-Virus for Microsoft Exchange option transport protection ---> Inbound and Outbound mail ---> Archives ---> Limit max levels of nested archives to 10 but not work

please you assisten

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert

Re: Exceeded maximum e-mail nesting level

Hi,

Please run fsdiag report for the server and send it to support for the closer investigation!

Thank you,

Mika

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert

Hi,

Please run fsdiag report for the server and send it to support for the closer investigation!

Thank you,

Mika

View solution in original post

Scholar

ok, what is the email support??

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Hello JorgeAgunsa

As our support might use different email addresses, the best to contact our support is to use the web form on the following page:

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/business_global/support/contact/request

Best regards,

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
Scholar

Ok, but nobody know where enable this option?, because the problem continues and generate a case will delayed even more the solution.

best regards

F-Secure Product Expert

Hi,

Issue resolved after user contacted support.

Cheers.

Best Regards,
Jayson

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new" -Albert Einstein

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving kudos. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.