Client security pulls update when u want it too

Aspirant

Client security pulls update when u want it too

Hello,

I have a question. Is it possible, from a perspective policy manager <-> client security, that u tell the client that he needs to update its policy now?

I know u can change the interval in ur client when he pulls his updates. But is there also a way to tell the computer (from a distance) he needs to change it now?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Superuser

Re: Client security pulls update when u want it too

Hello,

Real-time communications option between FSPM and endpoints can be enabled through config file. (The vendor doesn't make it default due to performace / resource usage reasons, but it is available.)

BR: Tamas Feher, Hungary.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Superuser

Hello,

Real-time communications option between FSPM and endpoints can be enabled through config file. (The vendor doesn't make it default due to performace / resource usage reasons, but it is available.)

BR: Tamas Feher, Hungary.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Superuser

Something has changed here. V14-Clients get their policy way faster than before. ATM it even looks as if they get their policy instantly.
Still testing and Waiting for a comment on that from DEVs!?

M.

Matthias
----------
perComp is a Platinum Partner of F-Secure since 1994. Any advice or help given by me in this forum is voluntarily and to my best knowledge based on working with the products since 1997. Direct contact for customers please check our homepage http://www.percomp.de