Client Security 9.32: Error (3)

F-Secure

Re: Client Security 9.32: Error (3)

Hi dd4av,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Our support numbers are listed below, which number did you dial?

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/business_global/support/contact/call-f-secure-support

Alternatively you can create a ticket with us directly:

http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/business_global/support/contact/request

Regards,
Tack
F-Secure Customer Care
Scholar

This apparently have effect on FSAV 9.20 E-mail & Server Security and the older 9.00 too.

Did believe that it was something other first like bad sectors on HDD's after getting the mail notification for 6 h every other minute...

F-Secure Product Expert

Confirmed: all clients using the Hydra engine on Windows platform seem affected. Fix is work in progress, hopefully released to production soon.  More updates to follow....

Best Regards,
Peter
Novice

Hi all,

problem report

fs policy manager server 10.01

fs client security 9.32

error: 

\DEVICE\HARDDISKVOLUME2

\DEVICE\HARDDISKVOLUME3

I have receive 50 000 alerts

There is a patch or un update to download ?

==> After the response of your post: waiting for the updates

thks

Highlighted
F-Secure Product Expert

Good news!

The Hydra Update addressing the scanning error issue was released to production at 17:45 EET (UTC/GMT +2 hours) as 'F-Secure Hydra Update 2012-11-07_01'.

Affected clients & servers automatically download the update without requiring user or admin intervention. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and are taking take all steps necessary to prevent similar incidents from being repeated with future updates.

Best Regards,
Peter
hb
Scholar

Thank you for the prompt Fix!

Scholar

Tack,

When I called the 888-432-8233 number that I have called many times before. The normal prompt is to press 4 then 1, but this time I was unable to get through multiple times. As a matter of record I called it at least 6 times to see if the message was the same every time. The message that I got at approximately 12:00 am EST stated that F-Secure was closed and if I was a Gold partner or a premium customer I should call the other number that I was given as such a member.

I have been in contact with my reseller and she is also very concerned about this due to the fact that if this was a virus attack or a more urgent need there was clearly no way to reach F-Secure. Our company has used F-Secure since approximately the year 2000 and have never run into this situation before.

F-Secure

Hello again dd4av,

I sent you a PM; if you can share your contact and licence details over PM, we'll help to check on this matter for you. In the meantime I hope you have received the fix via our update channel.

Regards,
Tack
F-Secure Customer Care