Client Security 9.30 RC

F-Secure

Client Security 9.30 RC

Hi,

Unless you are already participating in the Client Security Beta program and have received e-mail through the Beta notification channel, I'd like to let you know that we have Client Security 9.30 RC available for your review. This new version brings the Device Control feature that allows to control hardware devices on computers managed with Policy Manager. There is also a number of small enhancements and bug fixes included to Client Security 9.30. For more details, check out the release notes.

Please give a try to this version and let us hear your feedback. The RC build and release notes are available on the Beta program site (https://beta.f-secure.com/). Partners can find them on the partner download page in F-Secure Partner portal.

Cheers,

Dmitriy

7 REPLIES 7
RmB
Supporter

Re: Client Security 9.30 RC

Hi!

Any news when 9.30 is finally out? I guess there were some problems with earlier build...

Thanks!

F-Secure

Hi,

Your guess is right. There were problems found in CS 9.30 and we are now preparing a new build. Since some customers got CS 9.30 deployed in production environments, the new build will be released as CS 9.31.

RmB
Supporter

Thanks for this information.

F-Secure

Client Security 9.31 RC is now out. The build is available on the Beta and Partner Download sites. Please give it a try and report any problems that you find.

RmB
Supporter

Hi!

Just testing new build, so far everything is working smoothly. As far as I can see, there is a significant improvement in memory usage if NAP plugin is installed. Device control is also very welcome feature

We will continue testing :)

Thanks!

Scholar

I was thinking of trying the beta version, is it still possible?

Highlighted
F-Secure

I am afraid that the current CS Beta program is already closed as CS 9.31 has been released to manufacturing. However, you can still register in our Beta program to get notified when there are new beta versions available. The beta registration form is available at: http://www.f-secure.com/en/web/labs_global/beta-programs/business-users