Client Security 13.10 release date

Client Security 13.10 release date

Dear Petri,

Thanks for the info.do you have any idea when the client security 13.10 will be relesed?

Thanks

Edit: Title

8 REPLIES 8
F-Secure

Re: "Reason for removing F-Secure own firewall" and "DataGuard availability in Business suite"

Hi asanka,

Plans mention that it would happen during December this year, but don't take this as a promise, as I'm not working with Business Suite at all.

Petri

Highlighted
RmB
Supporter

Viite: Client Security 13.10 release date

Hi Asanka,

It should be out tomorrow 20.12.2017

F-Secure Product Expert
F-Secure Product Expert

Version 13.10 is now available here.

Best Regards

-Ben

Has somebody helped you? Say thanks by giving likes. Has your issue been solved? Mark the post using "Accept As Solution" button to let others know.
RmB
Supporter

Hi,

It is good to mention that CS13.10 requires PM 13.10 as well :)

https://download.f-secure.com/corpro/pm/current/fspm-13.10.84021.exe

Hi all,

Just tested the version 13.10.importing client security 13.10 to pms took long time and policy distributions are not working.anyone experience the same issue?

Thanks

F-Secure

Hi Asanka,

Of course, policy distributions should work. Could you please explain the problem with more details?

As a workaround, I could suggest to discard policy changes, make your changes back and distribute them again. If problem persists, please check for exceptions in Console's Administrator.error.log and Server's fspms-webapp-errors.log.

As for long jar import, I could assume that you were importing it right after PMS upgrade. If that was the case, PMS probably was busy with republishing all DB updates to BackWeb and that was slowing down the whole server.

Alexander

Dear 

F-Secure

Great!

As for