After intalling Client Security 9.3 all emails downloaded from MS Outlook are empty

Scholar

Re: Please, collect the email scanning log: To enable logging...

Hey Vad,
I can't open the fses_6.00-511.windows.fip to get the fses.sys
It is able to send the fses.sys in zip-format to office@honker.at?

Scholar

@ MJ-perComp
yes, the FSES exists in your printed location in the registry. I added the values for debuglevel and debuglog to activate the log (see the first answer of Vad)
F-Secure
F-Secure

Honker, the email with drivers in zip archive is sent to mentioned e-mail address.
Scholar

Vad, I replaced fses.sys (x86) at c:\Program Files\F-Secure\FWES\drivers\ and did a reboot. Same effect, empty emails when I activate "Scan emails for viruses and remove".
If I deactivate the checkbox, emails come normal.
F-Secure
F-Secure

Thanks again, Honker. We'll continue investigation and inform you as soon as we'll have a solution.
Scholar

Thank you Vad.
In addition I would like to inform you that I have installed the new version 9.3 on 4 PC's with Windows 7 and this error occurs on all machines.
F-Secure
F-Secure

Hello again, Honker.

It appears, that I gave you a wrong path for driver. Please, put it to c:\windows\system32\drivers, and try again. Also, if possible, please, send the debug log to my email, seems that this community forum makes some text processing.

Thanks in advance

F-Secure
F-Secure

Hi Honker,

We've found the root. No need for further investigation from your side.

Thanks again for your help!

F-Secure
F-Secure

Hi Honker,

The issue is fixed in Client Security 9.31 RC2. Also a hotfix for CS 9.30 is available. Please, contact support if you need it.

Scholar

I think I am also encountering this type of problem. If this case last much longer, I will be emailing support to check it for me.