How to set port forwarding on F-Secure SENSE Router
We recommend that you set up a static IP address in the device that you are forwarding a port to. This ensures that the ports remain open even after your device restarts.
Note: F-Secure SENSE Router does not support forwarding a range of ports.
- Open the F-Secure SENSE Router app on your admin device.
- Tap More on the navigation pane at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Settings > Protection.
- Under Firewall and Security, tap Port forwarding.
- Tap the + icon.
- Add a new rule by filling up the relevant fields.
- Protocol: Select the protocol (TCP, UDP or TCP and UDP) by tapping on the drop-down menu.
- Public Port and Private Port: Type in the public and private port number.
- Private IP Address: Type in your device's static IP address.
- Tap the Check icon to save your changes.