- Computer / Hard drive or other part broke on the computer. The computer has been fixed but I need to have my F-Secure Internet Security re-installed on the computer.
- My computer broke. I would like to transfer my F-Secure Internet Security to my new computer.
You can reinstall F-Secure Internet Security to your computer as follows:
Note: You can find your Subscription key from your purchase confirmation email. If you are unable to find your subscription key, contact F-Secure support for assistance.
- Go to the Download F-Secure Products page
- Select your product F-Secure Internet Security from the list and click Download for Windows
- Depending on your browser:
- The installer file downloads automatically; or
- You are asked to save the file. If prompted, click Save File
- Press Ctrl + J on your keyboard to open the download folder and find the file
- Double-click the installer file (F-SecureNetworkInstaller.exe) to run it
- When prompted, type in your subscription key (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX) to continue the installation.
If you are experiencing issues with the reinstallation, you may need to use the F-Secure Uninstallation Tool. Follow the steps in the following article: How do I uninstall F-Secure products using the Uninstallation Tool?
Article no: 000003537