When launching Internet Security on my computer, nothing happens. I am unsure if my computer is protected as I am unable to see the interface
If you are unable to launch F-Secure Internet Security, you can proceed to reinstall the program on your computer.
- First, you would need to uninstall F-Secure. You can do it by going to Control Panel or "Apps & Features". You can also use the F-Secure uninstallation tool by following the steps below:
- Log on to your computer with administrator rights.
- Download the Uninstallation Tool for Windows from our Support Tools page.
- Run the executable FsUninstallationTool.exe. The User Account Controls appears.
- Click Yes.
- Click Start.
- Select the products or components that you want to remove, and click Next to initiate the uninstallation process.
- Click Restart when prompted. This is to remove remaining files. The uninstallation is complete when your computer restarts.
- After the uninstallation process completes, you can install the F-Secure Internet Security.
If the issue still persists, you can contact F-Secure Customer Support for assistance.
- Go to the Download F-Secure Products page.
- Scroll down to find F-Secure Internet Security from the page, and click Download for Windows.
- Depending on your browser:
- The installer file downloads automatically; or
- You are asked to save the file. If prompted, click Save file.
- Press Ctrl + J on your keyboard to open the download folder and find the file.
- Double-click the installer file, F-SecureNetworkInstaller-IS.exe (F-Secure Internet Security) to run it:
- Once the installation setup window opens, select Accept and continue
- When prompted, type in your subscription key (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX)
- Select Next to finish the installation
- Allow the product to complete the installation. The installation takes a minute or so (depending on your Internet connection speed), and once installed, your computer is protected.
Article no: 000001463