How to check when F-Secure SAFE, TOTAL or Internet Security licenses expire?
If you have a yearly subscription for F-Secure SAFE or TOTAL, you can view the expiration date from the My F-Secure portal:
In the Billing details section you can see the Next billing date, which is the expiry date for the licenses.
- Login to your My F-Secure account
- Click Subscription from the menu on the top
If you have an F-Secure Internet Security subscription, you can view the expiration date directly from the F-Secure Internet Security user interface on your computer:
This will open the F-Secure Internet Security user interface. The expiration date will be shown in the top left part of the window.
- Open the Windows Start Menu
- Navigate to the F-Secure Internet Security folder
- Click on the F-Secure Internet Security shortcut icon
Article no: 000002408