F-Secure Safe on iPad has crashed, not opening or missing.
Try to restart the iPad as that could help. Please see some suggestions from the Apple Support page here https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201398
If the above does not help remove and reinstall F-Secure Safe on iPad.
If a reinstallation of the app does not help, try if an upgrade to the latest Apple iOS version available for the device fixes the issue.
- Tap and hold on the F-Secure SAFE icon till the icon wiggles
- Then tap on the 'x' to delete it
- Launch your App Store application
- Search there for F-Secure SAFE
- Click on Install or Get
- Accept the license terms and conditions
- Click Open
- Click on LOGIN [DO NOT SELECT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT]
Article no: 000020284