F-Secure SAFE on iPad has crashed, not opening or missing.
Try to restart the iPad as that could help. Please see some suggestions from the Apple Support pages.
If the above does not help remove and reinstall F-Secure SAFE on iPad.
If a reinstallation of the app does not help, try if an upgrade to the latest Apple iOS version available for the device fixes the issue.
- Tap and hold on the F-Secure SAFE icon till the icon wiggles
- Then tap on the 'x' to delete it
- Launch your App Store application
- Search there for F-Secure SAFE
- Click on Install or Get
- Accept the license terms and conditions
- Click Open
- Click on LOGIN [DO NOT SELECT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT]
Article no: 000020284