How to upgrade to TOTAL and get ID PROTECTION for existing SAFE customers
As an existing SAFE customer, the best way to start using ID PROTECTION—if you already have an existing My F-Secure account and a SAFE subscription—is to upgrade to F-Secure TOTAL. This way you can use the same My F-Secure account also for ID PROTECTION.
With a TOTAL subscription, you get F-Secure SAFE, F-Secure FREEDOME, and F-Secure ID PROTECTION rolled into one subscription at a lower price compared to buying the products separately.
Note: Product pricing depends on your country of residence.
Upgrade from SAFE to TOTAL from My F-Secure as follows:
- Log in to My F-Secure, and select Buy more. This takes you to our online store.
- Select Upgrade to F-Secure TOTAL, then select Continue to checkout. The Upgrade your subscription window opens.
- Here you can change the number of devices you want to protect, if you want. Otherwise, the number of devices remains the same as for the previous subscription. Select Next.
- Check the purchase summary, then select Buy now. The Done page appears.
- Select Back to My F-Secure to see your TOTAL subscription. Your subscription is upgraded immediately. The new subscription period is added on top of the existing subscription.
- In your account, select TOTAL apps > ID PROTECTION to start using ID PROTECTION.
For more information about how to get started with ID PROTECTION, see our Help.