A campaign page provided by F-Secure has stopped working preventing users from purchasing of F-Secure products for use on personal computers. Customer suspects, the page has an autolock-feature triggered due to some users providing an incorrect username and/or password multiple times.
The F-Secure campaign-pages do not have a autolock-feature. The likely scenario is that a shared computer was used to access the page multiple times and an existing cookie from a previous session blocks the operation.
The recommended solution is to clear cookies from your browser.
For Google Chrome, use this approach:
If the problem persists, please submit a support request.
- Go to the Chrome menu icon and click Settings
- Click Show advanced settings at the bottom
- In the Privacy section, click the Content settings button
- In the Cookies section, click All cookies and site data
- To delete all cookies, click the Remove all button
Article no: 000021908