Why is F-Secure Internet Security / Anti-Virus showing "license is expired"?
There can be several reasons for this message.
To use your valid F-Secure Internet Security / F-Secure Anti-Virus subscription key in your program, do the following:
If this doesn't fix the issue:
- Open F-Secure Internet Security / F-Secure Anti-Virus
- Click on the Renew now button from the main page of the program
- Insert your F-Secure Internet Security / F-Secure Anti-virus subscription key (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx)
- Click Continue
Note: If you see other error message regarding the license activation, contact F-Secure support for further assistance.
- Uninstall F-Secure Internet Security / Anti-Virus using the Uninstallation tool
- Restart the computer
- Download the program Internet Security or Anti-Virus
- Start the installation
- Enter your latest subscription key (xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx)
- Click Use license again, If you receive a message that all the licenses are in use
Article no: 000001416