I have renewed my F-Secure SAFE license, but my device shows license expired.
You might have purchased a subscription for a different product:If the product installed is the correct product for the subscription purchased:
Check the product installed on your device. If the product installed on your device is F-Secure Internet Security, then the subscription that you've purchased is for a different product.
In this case, you need to uninstall F-Secure Internet Security from your device, and install F-Secure SAFE. Read our guide how to uninstall F-Secure product. Skip to the next step if this is not the case for you.
If your F-Secure account shows the correct number of devices and restarting your device doesn't fix the issue, follow the steps below:
- Make sure that you have renewed an existing subscription instead of purchasing a separate new subscription. If you suspect that you might have purchased a separate new subscription, contact F-Secure Support for further assistance.
- If you use the login through Facebook, please verify you have installed SAFE from this account and not from the one with "normal" login.
- Try restarting your device, the product may just need to be refreshed to connect to our servers.
Log out and Log in to My F-Secure in SAFE Windows PC:
NOTE: If you are unable to log out on F-Secure SAFE program on your PC, reinstall F-Secure SAFE.
- Click on your name at the top-right of SAFE window
- Click Log out
- Click Continue
- Click Log out
- SAFE will close. Double-click the F-Secure SAFE icon on your desktop to open it
- A login window will appear. Enter your My F-Secure email and password and click Log in
- A message appears, "Hi <name> You are setting up protection for yourself." Click Continue
- Subscription is now updated
Uninstall and reinstall F-Secure SAFE on your phone:
- Uninstall F-Secure SAFE app
Go to App Store or Google Play Store
Install F-Secure SAFE
Login using the correct account
F-Secure SAFE is now activated
Uninstall and reinstall F-Secure on your Mac:
- Open Finder, and click on Programs / Application
Open the F-Secure folder
Run Uninstall F-Secure SAFE
After the uninstallation, restart the Mac
Article no: 000001358