When adding the code for F-Secure Internet Security renewal, I am getting a "Check that you entered the subscription key correctly" error message.
This error usually points to misspelling of the subscription key. Please try again by copying the code from the purchase confirmation email, and pasting it to the field. Also verify that your code is a F-Secure Internet Security code, which consists of five groups of 4-characters (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX).
To activate F-Secure Internet Security code:
- Open F-Secure Internet Security program (can be found as an icon on your desktop)
- Click Renew or Already have a new subscription code? in the upper part of the program interface
- Insert the license code, and click Continue
Make sure that the license you purchased is not for F-Secure Anti-Virus. The code looks the same (XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX), but won't work with the Internet Security program, since it uses its own installer. You can find all installation files for our consumer products from our downloads page.
Please note, that if the code is a F-Secure SAFE or F-Secure TOTAL code, which consists four 5-letter groups (XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX), you can't enter it to a F-Secure Internet Security program.
To activate a F-Secure SAFE or F-Secure TOTAL code:
- Log in to My F-Secure at: https://my.f-secure.com/login
- Select Subscription
- Select Enter a code
- Enter your code and select Continue
If all above fails, check that your computer is showing the correct date and time.
Article no: 000001484