How can I check the subscription information in my F-Secure product?
Note: This article applies to the following products: F-Secure Internet Security, F-Secure Anti-Virus for PC, and F-Secure Mobile Security for Android.
For F-Secure Internet Security and F-Secure Anti-Virus for PC
If you already have F-Secure Internet Security or F-Secure Anti-Virus for PC installed, you can find your subscription information and license key/s in the following way:
- Open the F-Secure security product.
- On the main page, select Settings. The Settings window opens.
- Select Support.
- Under Subscription information, select Renew Subscription to renew your subscription before it expires. Expiry information is also shown here.
- Under Subscription information, select Show license key to view your license key/s.
Note: You need administrative rights to view the license keys.
For F-Secure Mobile Security for Android
If you are using F-Secure Mobile Security for Android, you can find your subscription information (license key) in the following way:
- Tap the app icon to open the product user interface.
- Tap the main menu located in the upper-left corner of the user interface and select About.
In the About window, you can see information related to your product, such as the license key.