How do I protect my other devices with F-Secure SAFE?
Before you can start protecting your devices with F-Secure SAFE, make sure that:
With your F-Secure SAFE or F-Secure TOTAL subscription, you can also protect your other desktop and mobile devices by either sending an installation link via email or an SMS.
- To protect your other devices:
- Log in to My F-Secure with your account username and password.
- In My F-Secure, select TOTAL apps in the top bar.
- On the My F-Secure dashboard, select SAFE.
- Select Add device. The Whose device do you want to protect? window appears.
- Select My device, and then select Continue. The Choose device type window appears.
- Select either Another computer, Tablet, or Phone, depending on the device you want to protect, and then select Continue.
- Select either Send by email or Send by SMS, enter the email address or the phone number, and select Send to send the SAFE installation link to the desired device.
- Follow the instructions in the message to install SAFE.
- On the device you want to protect:
- Select the link in the SMS message, or select Install Now in the email.
F-Secure SAFE detects the type of device automatically.
- Select the device type, and then select Continue.
For mobile devices, the Google Play Store or the App Store opens. For the PC/Mac, the installer downloads onto your computer.
Depending on the device you want to install F-Secure SAFE on, the installation procedure may vary slightly.