How do I turn Banking Protection on or off? (Windows)
When Banking Protection is turned on, your online banking sessions are protected. Accessing your bank's website or making online payments activates Banking Protection and only connections that are considered safe are allowed at that time.
Note: Banking Protection requires that the Browsing Protection extension is turned on in the web browser that you use.
To turn the Banking Protection on or off:
- Open the F-Secure security product from the Windows Start menu.
- On the main view, select Secure Browsing & Banking.
- On the Secure Browsing & Banking view, select Settings.
- Select Edit Settings.
Note: You need administrative rights to change the settings.
- Turn on Banking Protection.
Banking Protection is turned on.
To turn off, turn the slider to Off.
You may want to change the product settings for Banking Protection when it is active, for example:
- If you do not want to interrupt your other active connections when Banking Protection is active, or
- If you do not want Banking Protection to clear the clipboard when the Banking Protection session ends.