How do I turn on Parental Control on my child's iOS device?
- On your child's mobile device, open the F-Secure SAFE app.
- Tap Parental Control.
- Tap the Parental Control slider to switch it on.
- Tap Security code to avoid your child from changing the settings.
- Tap the Password protected slider to switch password protection on.
- Type in a desired password, and tap OK. Type the password in again when prompted.
Parental Control is now turned on. You can now start limiting time and apps on your child's device.