Using Parental Control on your child's Android device
Note: This article only applies to Android devices running F-Secure Mobile Security.
To use Parental Control, go to F-Secure Mobile Security and select Parental Control. Make sure that Parental Control is turned on.
- To set a time limit:
- Select the Time limits slider to switch it on.
- Select Set time limits. Type in your security code if prompted, and tap OK.
- Select the apps that you want to apply a time limit by ticking the box to the left of the app name, and tap Continue.
- Drag the slider to choose how many hours per day you allow your child to use the selected app(s) on the device.
- Select OK.
- To limit access to specific web content:
- To block certain types of web content, under Blocked content, select Web content. Type in your security code when prompted, and select the types of content you want to block by ticking the relevant boxes.
- To block access to certain apps, under Blocked content, select Apps. Type in your security code when prompted, and select the applications that you want to block by ticking the relevant boxes.