How can I limit the time my child spends on the PC using Parental Controls?
This topic provides information on how to limit the daily use of the computer.
You can set a daily limit for the use of the computer. When the time limit is reached, the computer is locked.
To limit the time your child spends on the computer:
- Open F-Secure SAFE from the Windows Start menu.
- On the main view, select Parental Controls.
- On the Parental Controls view, select Edit Parental Controls.
- Select Edit settings.
Note: You need administrative rights to change the settings.
- Under Parental Controls, select the slider to turn on Time Limits.
- Under Time Limits, use the slider to set the maximum number of hours the child can spend daily on the computer.
Note: When the time limit is reached for the day, the computer is locked.
- Under Allowed Hours, you can specify day by day when the child is allowed to use the computer.