How can I block web pages by their content using Parental Controls?
This topic provides information on how to block web pages by their content.
Content Filtering prevents access to websites with unwanted content. You can either block websites based on the type of content or allow access to specific websites only.
To specify what kind of content your child is allowed to access:
- Open F-Secure SAFE from the Windows Start menu.
- On the main view, select Parental Controls.
- On the Parental Controls view, select Edit Parental Controls.
- Select Edit settings.
Note: You need administrative rights to change the settings.
- Under Parental Controls, select the slider to turn on Content Filtering.
- To prevent access to unwanted web content, select one of the following: