How do I add or remove website exceptions in F-Secure SAFE and Internet Security?
The website exceptions list the websites that have been either allowed or denied for the user. To add a new allowed or denied website:
- Open your F-Secure security product.
- On the main page, select Tools > Allowed and denied websites. The Allowed and denied websites dialog opens.
- To allow a website:
- Select first the Allowed tab and then Add.
- Enter the address of the website that you want to allow and select OK. The website is now whitelisted on the Allowed tab.
- To deny a website:
- Select first the Denied tab and then Add.
- Enter the address of the website that you want to deny and select OK. The website is now blacklisted on the Denied tab.
- To remove these website exceptions, select a website from either the Allowed or Denied tabs, and select Remove.