How can I block the download of a specific file type, for example MP4 or EXE, with PSB Computer Protection or Server Protection?
PSB Computer Protection and Server Protection have the Browsing Protection feature called Content Type Filtering, which can be used to block specific content types. Note that content type filtering is only performed if F-Secure Security Cloud does not recognize the web site (URL) the content originates from.
- Log in to PSB Portal
- Go to the Profiles page
- Select the Profile to modify
- Go to the Browsing Protection settings
- Click Add Content Type filter:
- Content Type: application/*mp4*
- Filename: *.mp4
- Description: Block MP4 file
- Click Save and Publish
Article no: 000023331