When running on an Microsoft RDS server, where multi user can login to this RDS host, F-secure connection control is show for all users on the RDS host
F-secure prompts all user connected when one user goes to a Bank site,with the F-secure banner at the top, for all users that have an active session on the RDS host.
How to only show the F-secure connection control for the user, that have an active bank site open
In order to avoid this scenario Connection Control (CC) needs to be disabled, to disable CC do the following:
Once the host fetches the new profile CC will be disabled and the banner and connection blocking will no longuer arise.
- Go to the Server Protection profile that is assigned to the host.
- Select Brwsing protection
- Scroll down the list toll you find Connection Control
- Click the slider toturn it off
- Click the save and publish button at bottom right
Article no: 000021821