- We've disabled DataGuard in the PSB profile using PSB Portal, but clients using the profile are still getting applications blocked by DataGuard.
- Clients using another profile where DeepGuard is disabled entirely are not experiencing this issue.
- We've tried disabling DataGuard by turning off the DataGuard advanced behavioral blocking-setting from the DataGuard-settings in the PSB profile.
For DataGuard to be completely disabled, two different settings need to be turned off in the profile:
To verify that both settings are disabled:
- Log in to the PSB portal
- Go to Profiles
- Select the profile you want to modify
- Click on Dataguard
- Turn on the setting DataGuard advanced behavioral blocking, if it is off
- Turn off the setting Access control list
- Turn off the setting DataGuard advanced behavioral blocking
- Save and Publish the profile
- Open the PSB Computer Protection user interface
- Go to settings
- Select the Malware Protection page
- Scroll down to the DataGuard section
- Verify that both DataGuard switches are set to Off
Article no: 000011038