- User wants to move already existing PSB Computer Protection installations from one PSB company account to another.
- How to change the PSB Computer Protection subscription key locally so that the devices would move to another PSB company account?
The fs_oneclient_logout tool allows you to log out from Computer Protection so that you can re-enter the subscription key to connect a device to the correct company in the management portal.
This command-line tool removes the current subscription from Computer Protection and returns the software to its initial state, before a subscription key was used.
To use the tool:
1. Download the fs_oneclient_logout tool from https://download.sp.f-secure.com/PSB/Utilities/fs_oneclient_logout.exe
2. Open a command prompt with administrator privileges
3. Run the tool in the command prompt
If the tool runs successfully, it returns 0 as the result. In other cases, for example if the network is unavailable or you enter an incorrect subscription key, Computer Protection will stay in the "expired" state and asks you enter the new subscription key manually.
- To log out and register to F-Secure PSB Portal automatically, run \fs_oneclient_logout.exe --keycode <subscription-key> . Computer Protection will log out and start using the subscription key that you entered immediately.
- To remove the current subscription key, run \fs_oneclient_logout.exe --nokeycode. Computer Protect will stop working and asks you to enter a new subscription key manually when you open the main view of the application.
- You can switch registered clients between the different PSB-portals by specifying one more command line parameter based on the portal name, for example, “--psb1”, “--psb2”, “--psb3”, “--psb4”, “--psbsmieu”. Do not use these parameters if you are not moving clients between portals.
Article no: 000018596