I have an issue with Software Updater for Server Protection 19.6 where two updates are not auto-updating due to status "Excluded from the automatic installation", even though both these updates are not excluded in the Software Updater list of the Profile Setting assigned to the servers.
When Microsoft updates are installing from both Software Updater (SWUP) and Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), it can cause possible conflict.
You can choose from the following options:
- Install updates manually from PSB Portal
- Disable WSUS setup
- Enable WSUS override. Steps:
- Login to PSB Portal
- Go to Profiles and select the profile to amend
- Under Software Updater enable "If WSUS is in use, both Software Updater and WSUS install Microsoft updates"
- Exclude the selected updates even from scanning on the PSB Portal so these updates are not seen, and just let WSUS manage these updates.
Article no: 000015728