Protection Service for Business (PSB) login flow and two-factor authentication setup
These instructions cover how to log into the F-Secure PSB Portal and how to set up two-factor authentication.
With the F-Secure Business Account portal, you are able to log in to both the Protection Service for Business (PSB) and the Rapid Detection and Response (RDR) portal with the same credentials, as well as set up two-factor authentication.
- Log in to your account as follows:
- On the F-Secure Business Account page, select Go to Log in.
- This opens the Log in page.
Note: We recommend that you use your email address as your username. If you forget your password, you can order a new one by selecting Forgot password. Instructions for resetting your password are sent to your email address.
- Enter your username and password, and select Log in. The F-Secure PSB Portal opens. You can toggle between services using the navigation menu in the top-right corner.
- To set up two factor authentication (2FA), do the following:
Note: Before you set up two-step verification:
- Install an authentication app such as Google Authenticator or Duo Mobile on your mobile device.
- Make sure that your mobile device can read QR codes.
Two-factor authentication is now set up for your PSB account.
- Select the second icon in the top-right corner, then select Account settings.
- Select the Change password or set up 2 step verification at the bottom of the page.
- Next to 2-step Verification, click Change.
- Select Set up.
- Follow the instructions on the screen, then enter the security code from mobile authentication app, and select Turn on.
Important: Remember to save the recovery codes. These are needed if, for some reason, you are unable to access the mobile authentication app.