How to upgrade from PSB E-mail and Server Security 11.x to 12.x
This guidance is for upgrading from F-Secure PSB E-mail and Server Security 11.x to version 12.x on all supported Windows platforms.
To get the upgrade, do the following:
- Download the upgrade from the PSB portal in use.
- Do one of the following:
- Click Next, if you want to continue using your existing subscription; OR
- Enter a new subscription key, and click Next, if you want to change or extend your present subscription.
- Enter your SharePoint management account details, if Microsoft SharePoint is installed and you want to manage anti-virus scanning for SharePoint, and click Next.
- The upgrade sets up and installs the files.
Note: The upgrade may take some time.
- When prompted, restart the server.
Note: This is recommended.
- Once you have restarted the server, your subscription key is automatically validated.
- Your computer downloads and installs updates from the server.
- Once your subscription key is validated, a green light appears with the text "Done". If not, a red light appears.