Installing Password Protection on a Mac
Before installing Password Protection, make sure you have a valid subscription and installation key.
- In the email that you received, click Mac.
- Run the installer file to start the installation, and drag the application icon on top of the Applications folder.
- When the installation is complete, go to Finder > Applications and open Password Protection.
- Type in the installation key if not already pre-filled to activate the product.
- For first time set up, click Create Master Password. Otherwise;
- If you already have Password Protection in another device, click Connect devices.