Stopping and starting F-Secure Secure Messaging PPS service
This article describes how to stop and start the F-Secure Secure Messaging Security Gateway (FSMSG) PPS service if necessary.
To stop/start the PPS service through the Web Admin page:
- Log onto the Web Admin page for Proofpoint Protection Server.
- Make sure that you are an administrator that has access rights to the System module.
- Go to System > Servers.
- On the far left, select the checkbox for the server that you want to stop or start.
Note: You may have only one row and, thus, only one checkbox available.
- Click either the Stop or Start button.
- The page may not update to reflect the new server status unless you leave the page and come back. You may also hit the refresh button within your browser.